Question:
i want to download microsoft msdn library for visual basic and visual c++ can you give me a link?
omar_a_k
2006-03-12 08:30:49 UTC
i want to download microsoft msdn library for visual basic and visual c++ can you give me a link?
Four answers:
the_dadd_from_tn2005
2006-03-12 09:45:05 UTC
MSDN is a subscription service. And you usually have to subscribe, or purchase Visual Studio with an MSDN Subscription. Once you do so, you get new releases of Visual Studio for free! =) You get a lot of stuff free before anyone else gets it when you subscribe to the MSDN Library.

But you CAN just use the online MSDN Library. I would recommend it if you don't have about $1,500 extra. =P I purchased Visual Studio .NET 2005 Pro + MSDN Premium. That was about $2,500. It about broke me. LoL.

But an individual MSDN-only subscription is only about $199, which isn't too bad. It just depends on what you're looking for. =)
?
2016-12-12 23:40:31 UTC
how you probable can study C++ is to commence lower than C++. believe me, this isn't an get entry to point language. i recommend testing seen C or seen C# first, then going to C++. also, you'll want the actually software for those languages, which could cost interior the thousands of funds. you'll get the express variations of Microsoft's seen Studio courses off the MSDN website, and they are thoroughly free and particularly functional. Out of all of them, seen undemanding is the most newbie-pleasant.
r3dm0
2006-03-12 08:54:47 UTC
http://msdn.microsoft.com/ you have to pay them so i wouldn't bother downloading it, since they give ye full access online :D

R3dm0