Question:
Lost my YAHOO toolbar, why?
bcwick3
2006-04-07 10:16:50 UTC
I've lost my YAHOO toolbar in the past and I reinstalled it to get it back. I can try this again but I wondered, why does this happen?
Five answers:
parkos007
2006-04-07 10:19:33 UTC
dont worry about it. thats a good thing, its just well disguised spy-ware
vamsy
2006-04-07 17:33:56 UTC
Right click on the explorer toolbar & click yahoo toolbar option. Sometimes it gets unchecked automatically.
webjnke1
2006-04-07 17:18:02 UTC
try going to view - toolbars - and click yahoo back on
iluvwomen6964
2006-04-07 17:27:35 UTC
b/c they r trying for us to pay 4 their services
Rox
2006-04-07 17:38:17 UTC
agree with Parkos007. If it isn't uninstalled, it should be. Count your blessings.