Question:
How can I get Yahoo search to be my primary search engine?
jmsstt
2006-01-18 04:54:34 UTC
I asked this question 3 days ago, and inadvertantly deleted it. erika gave me an excellent answer. Please re send your answer erika.
Five answers:
sherasi
2006-01-18 05:01:30 UTC
I use Yahoo a my main website page when I turn on the computer and go to the internet. The way you set Yahoo as your main website page is this:

#1 Go to "Tools" at the top of your browser window

#2 Choose "ntrne Options" at the bottom of the drop-down list

#3 Under the "General" tab, there is a "Home Page" box (the first one listed in the window.

#4 Type in "http://yahoo.com" in the address box.

#5 Click on "Use Current" button on the left to "set" the address as the permanent opening webpage that opens when you go to the internet.
GyZ
2006-01-18 04:59:49 UTC
im not erika but i recommend a very good browser to you: www.avantbrowser.com

install it then set yahoo your primary search engine by clicking Tools>Avant Browser options..

Then when you type a word in address bar and press enter.. browser brings search result of that word on the screen..

trust me youll never gonna use IE again..
Cassandra
2016-05-20 11:03:28 UTC
I mainly use Google as my search engine. Im thinking that Max Papis just might pull off the Nationwide race Sunday.
Tim
2006-01-18 04:58:02 UTC
Make YAHOO your homepage, or if you're using FireFox, selected YAHOO as the primary search engine at the upper right corner. It's imple.
The Champ
2006-01-18 05:14:09 UTC
go to yahoo download