Question:
How can i be a nerd to make things happen in my life?
smithzagriboven
2006-03-04 02:08:56 UTC
How can i be a nerd to make things happen in my life?
Five answers:
Ram
2006-03-04 02:12:18 UTC
you do not have to be a nerd to make things happen in your life.

you simply have to define what you need, commit to it and take responsibility of achieving whatever you set out to do. Set reasonable goals and reward yourself for achieving it and feel great about it. this will push you higher! Good Luck and do have a good balance in life and your diet!
jonneyb123
2006-03-04 17:46:13 UTC
Make sure this is what you want, don't think that being a nerd will make you a ton of cash. If you try to be something your not your going to suck at it and its just going to cause more problems for you in the future.

You may want to take a step back and try to figure out what your good at and what you enjoy doing and then go do that, you'll find yourself ALOT more successful striving for a goal that you both enjoy doing and are good at.
2006-03-04 10:11:38 UTC
Big thick glasses, Science books and a Yo-yo.

You'll either get slapped or beaten, but hey, things will happen right?
MR. BAR
2006-03-04 10:13:35 UTC
try reading books at deserted place... wearing glasses and keeping quiet till someone talks to you..

how i noe?? i myself am a nerd
fanatic000
2006-03-04 10:14:54 UTC
Act like stupid,ask stupid questions and wear thick glasses like Mr Kiasu.