Question:
Where is front-end web development headed?
Dragon Moon
2013-01-29 19:23:35 UTC
I consider myself a front-end dev, but I'm still in college and haven't had much real work. Originally, I understood front-end dev to be working with HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, with things like PHP and such occasional secondaries. I understood it to be separate from back-end dev, and from design.

From what I've seen, front-end seems to be re-merging with the other two, or else pushing back-end dev even further back to being a programming and security experts only thing, while front end takes on anything easily recognizable as web.

So: what is the future of front-end dev? From where you're at, what can you see coming?
Three answers:
Khalid
2013-01-30 17:54:58 UTC
Front end DOES have a very huge horizon in the WWW. When working with patterns like the MVC, being a back-end and security expert/developer is one of the hardest aspects before getting to see a front end design in action which is a proof that front end really does matter.

You mentioned an either... or case of front-end being pushed to or fro back-end, this is, in large organizations probably true but not to a great extent. Javascript has a whole world of developer and security experts of it own right. Progressively Javascript is crawling to be the #1 language and believe it or not, it does require an expert to produce a fully functional front-end module which satisfies clients.

So, in short and without further ado, front-end dev is still growing and has a very bright future up ahead. So, carry on digging into Javascript, soon enough, that feeling of a progammer outcast will certainly perish.
2013-01-29 21:30:31 UTC
Things always change. We must adapt.

Have you known you can use your front-end skill to develop mobile app and next generation game? All of them can be done with HTML5, CSS3 and Javascript knowledge.
2014-04-01 10:08:55 UTC
We are a professional digital agency focused on providing creative and results-driven solutions.

Innonline Solution was founded in 2012 by Mr. Ryan Yung, a young entrepreneur who has an incredible passion for Web Design and Development, Web Hosting, Internet Marketing and Project Management. What started as a one-person business, Innonline Solution has become one of the premier and most professional Website Design Company in Brunei; working for a wide-range of clients from start-ups to Small and Medium Businesses.

Here’s what we can do for you:

ü Web design and development

ü Banner ad and logo design

ü Web Hosting

ü Website maintenance and updates

Are you ready to bring your brand to even greater heights?

What are you waiting for?

Contact us now for a FREE WEB DESIGN MOCK-UP!

To learn more, feel free to email us at ryan@innonlinesolution.com or chat with us via Skype (innonlinesolution). You may also visit our website at www.innonlinesolution.com for more information.