Question:
How do you save and use animated graphics?
2006-02-18 09:26:34 UTC
How do you save and use animated graphics?
Three answers:
Flif
2006-02-18 11:15:42 UTC
Most animated graphics are gifs. Just right click and save them like regular pictures. If your photo editing program does not allow you to view it animated, try right-clicking on the photo and open it with your web browser (Internet Explorer) to view the animation. You can use them just like any regular gif file.

If you would like to edit the file, I've included a link for a free software download for PhotoPlus, which I've found very helpful.
Grant
2006-02-18 17:48:19 UTC
You need a program that supports animated graphics. Paint Shop Pro by Jasc Software (now owned by Corel) use to come with an animation program that worked great.
liggy2583523
2006-02-18 18:36:38 UTC
you can save them as .bmp cause that way when you put them in a web page or what ever you can easily have the graphic/animation show up easier