Question:
How to fix error code 052103-1?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
How to fix error code 052103-1?
Six answers:
2016-11-05 10:22:11 UTC
i've got been getting it too i think of its a topic merely for in the present day. however the weird and wonderful situation is my friends netflix is working for him perchance its because of the fact he has the slender or some thing yet idk his works n he's gazing a action picture precise now , yet I relatively have some thoughts in recommendations to resolve this situation a million. Delete the save credentials on xbox that way while u pass on the netflix app it provides u a sparkling activation code, u then pass on the netflix internet site login on your account pass to activate netflix waiting gadget and it is going to artwork like frequent lower back in spite of the shown fact that your on the spot que will probly be erased. that's merely from my expierience with netflix i do no longer comprehend if it is going to artwork yet its a good attempt and greater ideal than turning on and rancid your xbox which does no longer something so i'll try this and notice if it rather works :) ill placed up lower back the leads to slightly.
?
2010-01-16 06:30:08 UTC
i had this kind of problem before, here is a smart tool i had:

http://www.monitoring-softwares.com/how-to-speed-up-your-computer.html
speedy3517
2010-01-15 14:49:10 UTC
From wikiAnswers, who, in turn found it on the Nintendo website:

The Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector is unable to connect to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Please read the following information:

* Are you using an anti-virus or firewall security program (such as Norton, Symantec, Zone Alarm, etc.)? If so, please read the following:

*

o Can you add a device or application to the "allowed list"?

o Check for an option to "add" the registration tool to its list of allowed applications. Test the connection after adding the registration tool.

o Disable the personal firewall portion of the software*. Test the connection.

o Disable the entire security program, and test the connection*.

* Does your Internet Service Provider (ISP) require you to sign in each time you wish to connect to the internet?

Some popular ISPs require a login each time you wish to connect, instead of an "always on" connection. Because the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector does not have a login tool to work these types of connections, the USB Connector may be incompatible with your home network. You may want to contact your ISP, or purchase a compatible router instead of using the USB Connector. Click herefor help finding a compatible router.

* Are you using a router? Most routers have built-in firewalls. Some firewall settings could interfere with the USB Connector. Try logging into the router using its default IP address (consult the router's owner's manual for assistance) and lowering the security or disabling the firewall altogether*."
gw
2010-01-15 14:48:35 UTC
maybe something was erased...?
chewy2y
2010-01-15 14:46:48 UTC
get a mac
2010-01-15 19:27:34 UTC
Hi,Jonah

There are 3 step to repair 0521031 error

If you got 0521031 error then there is a 94% chance that your computer has registry problems. I think your computer is already very dangerous, and you should fix it immediately. There are many ways to fix 0521031 error, according to my experience, I think the following method is very good, you can go and try it. I hope it can help you:

* Step 1 - Download a 0521031 error repair tool,install this error repair tool.

* Step 2 - Click the Repair All Button.It will scan you pc for Free.

* Step 3 - Then click the Repair All Button again and your done! Enjoy it.

Here are the url of 0521031 error repair tool:http://www.RepairErrorHelp.com/ttfix-0521031_error-zz0001