Question:
How do I get rid of this crappy new "yahoo test page"?
kcatsb
2006-02-26 19:03:54 UTC
How do I get rid of this crappy new "yahoo test page"?
Two answers:
Da da da
2006-03-08 18:31:06 UTC
Clear the cookies from your browser. Just go to (Tools/Internet Options/Clear Cookies button) OR you can search the "cookies" folder for files containing the word "yahoo" and just delete those cookies.
scottstappfan
2006-02-27 03:08:49 UTC
Wish I knew. I thought at first I would like it, but it's not very good. I liked the older system better. lol I voted I liked it before I used it enough.