Question:
how can i change my browser?All of a sudden.I don't have an address bar. Only a web search window?
2006-03-08 09:27:48 UTC
how can i change my browser?All of a sudden.I don't have an address bar. Only a web search window?
Five answers:
Interested Dude
2006-03-08 09:34:39 UTC
in i.e - view, toolbars, address bar
Maddog
2006-03-08 17:35:42 UTC
If you are using IE, click on the View and hightlight the Toolbars and click on the "Address Bar" and the address bar should now appear again.
vamsy
2006-03-08 17:45:06 UTC
go to view, toolbar & click address bar.That should solve ur problem. If u are not able to see the addressbar even after doing this, it may be hidden on ur toolsbar, just try to slide the various margins on the tools bar, u will find it.
2006-03-08 17:35:15 UTC
in your browser go to view,then toolbar,select address bar
2006-03-08 17:37:42 UTC
you can download Firefox from here . FIREFOX in my personal opinion is the most best web browser ever.

http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/iclk?sa=l&num=0&adurl=http://services.google.com/toolbar/firefox%3Fai%3DBzq7aPhYPRP78LJaO0AGjt7zsDumZ0hSN5ZnOAcWNtwEAEAEgvtG1BEiiOVCD49ECoAG1lcj9A8gBAuABAoACAZUCEoE0Cg&ai=B6IUGPhYPRP78LJaO0AGjt7zsDumZ0hSN5ZnOAcWNtwEAEAEgvtG1BEiiOVDHw8GtA6ABtZXI_QPIAQLgAQKAAgGVAhKBNAo