Question:
how can i change avi to bup please help me ive been trying to figure this out for to long..?
smallville fan
2006-01-01 21:04:43 UTC
how can i change avi to bup please help me ive been trying to figure this out for to long..?
Two answers:
MCP
2006-03-30 08:53:54 UTC
One set of procedures (other posters may/probably will suggest alternative methods) would be:

1) Use "TMPGEnc" to convert the .AVI (DivX-compressed or otherwise) to compliant MPEG2-for-DVD format - Use "TMPGEnc's" DVD wizard/template to accomplish this

2) Use "TMPGEnc DVD Author" (a different program than "TMPGEnc") to easily create the required additional DVD files and structure (and chapters and a menu, if you wish)

**If the combined filesize of the DVD "package" written to your hard drive is greater than 4.37Gb, use DVD Shrink (or similar) to compress

If your O/S is either Win2000 or WinXP, TMPGEnc DVD Author can also burn your DVD. Otherwise, use NERO to burn in "DVD-Video" mode

(As an alternative to "TMPGEnc DVD Author", you could use "DVDLab")
Ickypoopy
2006-01-01 21:13:23 UTC
You do not need to change AVI to BUP (as it makes no sense to do so). BUP files are backups for IFO (menu/intruction files). You would need to convert the AVI to BUP. You just need DVD creation software, such as the Ulead DVD Movie Factory.