Question:
how to send data to customer pole display which is connected to an point of sale receipt printer.?
ramana0601
2006-03-21 20:31:56 UTC
any sample coding is available for the above
Two answers:
David J
2006-03-21 21:07:07 UTC
how is it connected to the computer would be my first question. Contact the manufacturer for a spec sheet or api for the pole display. same goes for the bar code scanner inputs.
2016-03-27 02:18:27 UTC
Lol... I know a good one, but it's actually a true story so: Customer support: Hello how can I help you? Client:Hi my computer is not working CS: what do you have on your screen? C:Nothing, I was typing with that little blinky thing and then the screen went black CS: Try moving your mouse, can you see it moving C: I can't see it CS: I see, ok I need you to check whether there is a loose connection in the cable that connects your computer to the screen C: How do I do that? CS: Feel around at the back of the screen and see if the cable is securely connected C: I can't reach it CS: Ok, then look at the back of the screen there's a cable there C: I can't see it, it's too dark, there's no light in my room CS: Could you take it next to a window so that you can see better? C: There's no light in the street either CS: Why is there no light in the street? C: Because we had a power failure CS: I see, ok then please take the packaging of the computer and pack the computer up and bring it back to our stores C: Oh my is it that serious? And what shall I tell them? CS: Tell them you're too f***ing stupid to own a computer! The support guy was fired, poor guy, but who can blame him for having such a reaction? Lol