Question:
How .PST Viewer work?
Robin
2012-07-03 00:44:13 UTC
I heard that .PST viewer may help me opening .pst files ,export emails to PDF, MHT, HTML, TXT, JPG,TIF, CSV, PNG, BMP,Opens Outlook .msg files (rich text, text, and html),Opens .eml files.
Could you please explain me how .PST Viewer work?
Six answers:
2012-07-03 00:50:00 UTC
If you have a .pst file that you need to view or search, then either Microsoft Outlook or a specialized viewer capable of reading the .pst file structure, is required .Pst Viewer lets you export your email messages outside of the pst file to formats such as .pdf, .html, .txt, .mht., and .csv files. While exporting email messages from Outlook .pst files, file naming is an important consideration. PST Viewer Pro is a leading commercial Outlook viewer. In addition to .pst files, it can open .ost, .msg and .eml files. PST Viewer Pro helps you manage the contents of your Microsoft Outlook .PST, .MSG, .OST and .EML files.
2013-12-06 21:27:44 UTC
A PST file type that is used to store Outlook emails. It helps users download their data for migration of backup. A free PST viewer software I personally recommend was the PST Viewer Tool (http://www.pst.viewertool.com/) which. Not only can it open regular files, it can also opened damages ones. Exporting, outputting or saving PST files to a new PST file or a set of EML, VCF, TXT file while preserving the original file structure is also a breeze. It support all recent versions of Windows and all major formats of PST/OST files. As it is intended for both professional and non-professionals, the software was designed with usability in mind.
Robert
2012-07-04 08:49:41 UTC
A PST viewer can open .pst personal storage files that are created by Microsoft Outlook to store email messages, without the need to install or own Outlook.

There are important uses for .pst viewers, such as helping an company migrate from Outlook to a different email client, or to search .pst files that have not been indexed by Outlook, or exporting .pst files to different formats. Most PST Viewers work by implementing Microsoft's published PST standard.

Some .pst viewers, like PST Viewer Pro, go beyond .pst files and also can view Outlook .msg files, .ost and .eml files.

To use a PST viewer Pro, you install and start the software, perhaps setting it as the system default for managing .pst and other email file types. Open the viewer and choose a message from a list that you want to view. To export email messages inside of a .pst file to different formats, select the messages and then click the export button, and choose your target (such as .pdf, .jpg, .gif, or whatever you want). Pst Viewer Pro has a free trial. I suggest you download it and try it to get a better understand of how to view and export email from a .pst file.
2013-11-26 21:43:41 UTC
Outlook PST viewer pro is best tool used to view Outlook PST files without Outlook connectivity. Some time we had urgency to open our Outlook PST files without having Outlook connection at that time Outlook PST viewer pro can be used. The software has capability to view entire Outlook PST items and users can also convert PST files into PDF and save them at secure location.

Some common features of Outlook PST viewer PRO are:-

• No Outlook installation required

• You can open and view any size of PST file

• Supports both ANSI and Unicode format

• Capable to read damages and corrupt files

• Supports all versions of MS Outlook ( 2013, 2007,2003, 2002,2000 etc)

Our software is launched in two version “Free Version and PRO version”. All above features are supported by both versions. The main different between freeware and PRO version are.

• In PRO version you can able to search PST files within PST files

• In PRO version. Users can save and export PDF documents and save them at secure location.
bohr
2016-10-23 12:08:46 UTC
There are some classes obtainable, yet not something it fairly is loose. attempt googling "PST viewer." Please enable me comprehend if i'm incorrect on that. once you're going to do it for loose, you're noticeably a lot stuck with Outlook, in case you've already got place of work in any case.
2014-03-13 22:30:18 UTC
Yes you absolutely right!!!

The Free PST File Viewer enables user to view normal as well as corrupt PST Files. The icing on the cake is that you will be able to view even the encrypted as well as password protected PST Files as well.

If you wish to know in depth of the working of the PST File Viewer I suggest you check the Wikihow Page that clearly describes the working of the PST Files

http://www.wikihow.com/View-a-PST-File-Without-Outlook-Installed-Using-with-PST-File-Viewer

You can also check the How-To-Do section of the FreeViewer website

http://www.freeviewer.org/blog/mbox-viewer-free-windows-mbox-file-viewer.html

Regards

James Mascarenhas

FileViewer Developer Team