Question:
I have problem in establishing jdbc connection with oracle8i on tomcat server in servlet?
hemant
2006-02-20 10:30:49 UTC
I have problem in establishing jdbc connection with oracle8i on tomcat server in servlet?
Five answers:
rumn8tr
2006-02-20 11:00:22 UTC
Without any details as to what your problem is, all I can do is direct you to the Oracle JDBC code samples page...(this may require you to register at Oracle - it won't cost you anything and will get you access to a lot of good information).
2006-02-20 11:10:18 UTC
If you work for a company that has an Oracle support contract, you can always call them. If not, ask a dba or programmer in your area.
?
2016-12-18 11:48:17 UTC
is the relationship over a cable variety, IE virgin media ? you in all threat could desire to clone the mac guard of the unique laptop - or attempt working a winsock fix by using fact the checklist can each and each each and every now and then replace into corrupt.
kicky1001
2006-02-20 19:24:56 UTC
wht problem ??
2006-02-20 10:58:09 UTC