Question:
What should I do ? When I minimize any website or program they disappear?
lovekenji_4ever
2006-03-26 19:51:53 UTC
WHen I minimize them , they disappeared and didn't show on the task bar . I have the auto hide taskbar unchecked and my computer cleaned . SO I don't know what happened ? Thanx for your attention
Four answers:
David J
2006-03-26 20:02:04 UTC
does the program actally close? check taskmanager to see if Iexplore or firefox or whatever program that disappears has actually closed..

I"d do a full virus and spyware scan as this is not typical activity.

Remember the X (far right) closes the program and the 3rd from the right minimizes the program.. Perhaps a piece of malware has mapped the minimize to also be a close button?
r3dm0
2006-03-27 04:00:02 UTC
when you are minmising them, are they showing up on the desktop in the form of closed bar, that show's you only the title or even the minimize/maximise/close buttons, which browser are you using? have you tried looking in the task manager, see if these programs are still running? ctrl+alt+delete

R3dm0
Sandwich
2006-03-27 03:56:07 UTC
Quit minimizing your windows
2006-04-09 19:10:49 UTC
get a new computer or press the bottom and go up