Question:
Runescape RSbot script help?
Jason
2011-02-13 22:24:37 UTC
Looking for JDK
Compiling scripts
Scripts\Sources\EssRape.java:51: class, interface, or enum expected
}
^
1 error
Press any key to continue . . .

What do I fix?
Three answers:
Shadow Wolf
2011-02-13 22:39:17 UTC
Without the code it is unlikely anyone can help unless they also have a copy of the same bot code that works.

It could be for an older version of Java. The class might be obsolete and unavailable in newer versions.

There is a lot of information missing here.

Shadow Wolf
Brian O
2011-02-16 06:38:43 UTC
just download my program here, it will give you all the rsbot scripts for free, all you have to do is download my program click on the script you want the click generate an it will give you a code you have to but into rsbot an the script will load up..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rUG_UvuBbg
2011-02-14 06:26:36 UTC
Send me the Script and your Runescape Login Details and I will compile and debug the script for you

Torvan0ne@yahoo.com.au